The Vampire Diaries is back and so are we! It’s been a few weeks and we have news for you…quite a bit of news, actually.
* Forum – Connect with other Vampire Diaries Podcast listeners and talk about the Vampire Diaries. Go to http://VampireDiariesPodcast.com/forums anytime of the day and tell us what you think!
* Chat Room – We will have a chat room open at our site during the Vampire Diaries episodes every week. Bookmark it now – http://VampireDiariesPodcast.com/chat
* Live Broadcast – We are DOING THIS SHOW LIVE! You will be able to listen to us do the show live on Saturday, February 2nd at 8:30pm Central (GMT -6). Stay tuned for more details.
* Be a part of the podcast! We are so thrilled to have each one of you as listeners. However, your incredible response has caused us to have to take things to the next level as far as our hosting and bandwidth. To help cover these costs, we are inviting you all to be a part of the podcast by sponsoring us. We have very affordable options for you to help us keep the podcast coming. For just $10 or $25, you can help us keep the doors open. For information, go to http://VampireDiariesPodcast.com/sponsors
* Stitcher – If you are looking for a good podcast app for your mobile device, we’d suggest checking out Stitcher. It’s completely free and if you sign up by going to http://Stitcher.com/RELENTLESS or using the Promo Code “RELENTLESS”, you will be entered in a drawing to win $100. Also, using the promo code helps us financially.
Thank you to everyone that has taken the time to leave us reviews: Rose from Czech Republic, Jennifers-design from the US, Preston31952 from Canada, AryaStark96 from Turkey, The iPodKing from the US, Baby_jush from India, Saheer17 from Saudi Arabia, Momo Pam Pam from Tanzania, Jordie0505 from the US, Alexandru Ion from Romania and EmieHu from Nigeria.
We start things off by playing a voicemail we got from Kristin from Texas. She has some great thoughts on the show and we comment on what she says. Perola calls in with another voicemail and she thinks that Shane allowed Bonnie to see her grandmother’s death.
Join us as we talk about Rebekah leading the show and capitalizing on the news of Stefan and Elena’s breakup. The discussion during Rebekah’s breakfast club of truth telling reveals a lot of surprising details to the group. Bonnie finally gets to test out her expression magic and learns it’s more powerful than she thought.